Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, December 25, 2009

T.G.I. Fridays FREE Appetizer tonight


If your not sure what to do for dinner tonight as many restaurants are closed, you can head on in to T.G.I. FRIDAYS for a nice treat. You should have received an email from them earlier in the week if you are a member of the give me more stripes club. The coupon is for a FREE APPETIZER with purchase of a beverage- yep, any beverage. Alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverageswill do.

I called my local store and they are open from 4pm-2am. So this would make a great dinner treat or late night snack. You do need to sit at the bar to get this deal and bring your coupon. You can print a coupon from eatdrinkdeals.com if you don't have your email still.

You can use the coupon as just an appetizer or I would suggest having the appetizer as your meal. The loaded nachos are great and will fill you up. My husband loves the wings. He'll get a beer and wings for under $3- you can't beat that...Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. wow thanks. we were going to have chinese, but now off to FRIDAYS.

    ReplyDelete