Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, December 28, 2009

Home Depot Do-It-Herself Workshop


Have you been considering updating your Bathroom? Well Home Depot is having another Do-It-Herself workshop. Get more details here. These classes are very helpful and I suggest you bring a friend with you. It is a fun night and you can then go for drinks after. Leave the kids home w/ dad! I would suggest bringing pictures of your current bathroom to the class so you have an idea of your layout. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. i went to the last one and really enjoyed. I actually love home depot as much as my husband.

    ReplyDelete