Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Walgreens Deals this week

So now that you have tons of Register Rewards from your Black Friday deals this past weekend, here are some ways to use them.
I can always use sandwich bags and cotton bags- so I stocked up. Sandwich bags are on sale with in-ad coupon for only $0.99 and cotton balls also $0.99 with in-ad coupon. The Lysol toilet bowl cleaner is on sale BOGO FREE for $2.79. I used two $0.40 off coupons.

And the best deal this week is the Gillette Fusion Razors for $8.99- $4 off coupon from this past Sunday's P&G coupon booklet and then you get back $4 in Register Rewards.* I suggest getting the manual razor over the Power as the Manual comes with 2 cartridges, and the Power only comes with 1.* $0.99 for a Razor w/ two cartridges is the best deal out there and it only comes around so often- so Stock up.

I used all my Register Rewards up and had to pay just under $2 OOP...I was very happy. The best part of my trip was how impressed the cashier was. She asked me to explain how I get all my deals and where to get the coupons I used. It made me feel good and she was very appreciated. She went ahead and did the razor deal after I left =) ..Enjoy!

1 comment: