Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Glee Deals on Amazon.com

Are you a BIG Glee fan like me? Well I have to say it is my favorite show these days. I am so sad there wont be new episodes for a while. New Episodes wont be back until April 13.

Well, I just found out Season 1 will be released on DVD on 12/29. Check out Amazon.com as you can pick up Season 1 plus Glee The Music Volume 1 and 2 for only $44.47.

This would be a great gift for anyone on your list as the music is great. I could listen to the CD over and over again.

If you haven't watched Glee yet- you are totally missing out. Here are some pictures and take a look at the hottie teacher-Matthew Morrison plays Will Schuester(need I say more)

All pictures are from Amazon.com- get more details here and place your order today. Enjoy!

1 comment: