Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm Back


Welcome back all my blogging friends. I have so much to share..

Wedding are great and such a special occasion. I still get a tear in my eyes when the bride walks down the aisle. I am happy to say all 3 weddings went great and I danced my little ass off. Dancing is a nice workout I might add.

Here are the top 5 tips I learned this past month about weddings:

-Have a backup plan if you are planning an outdoor wedding

-Hire a professional makeup artist and hairdresser- worth every penny!!

-Have a detailed list of your day of events- with locations/times for everyone in the wedding

-Have a rehearsal the day before

-Be sure you are comfortable with your wedding photographer - they will be with you every minute of your wedding day, you better like them!!

I will touch more on each during the week. Enjoy!

5 comments: