Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, October 15, 2010

Sears: $10 off $20


There is a new $10 off your $20 Sears apparel purchase in store coupon. The coupon is good on clearance merchandise as well. I'm gonna be heading over there tomorrow to get some new jeans. I'll let you know what I score. Coupon is good through 10/23, so you have a whole week to use it. Print your coupon here...Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I went last night and my store was actually handing them out and let me do 2 transactions. I scored on clearance tanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. My store was so unorganized and the ppl that work there were very unhelpful. I did buy my son some new clothes on clearance, but did not enjoy the experience. Got him 5 tops and 2 shorts for $13 after coupon.

    Patty
    couponingforpatplus3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete