Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday Movie FREEBIE


I didn't get any movies this week from my local library as I have been super busy with family visiting.

If you missed any of my prior movie reviews from the last month, check them out:

The Back-Up Plan

Wallstreet (The Original)

Killers

The Ghost Writer


Date Night


There is a new Blockbuster Express movie code for a FREE movie rental through 10/17, just use code DRGN1 to get a free movie rental from Blockbuster Express. The kiosks can be found at your local Publix. Find a location near you here. Enjoy!

1 comment: