Welcome to my first GIVEAWAY!!
I am giving away over $50 in coupons. I have put together coupons from all categories. Beauty, dental, frozen foods, snacks etc.
Here's how to win:
-Just leave your name and email address telling me where you found your best shopping deals this week or you can leave a comment about something you like on my blog.
-If you subscribe to my blog-you will get an extra entry
Giveaway runs until Sunday(12/21) @2pm EST. I will send the winner an email and post the name Sunday night. Thanks for checking out my blog and check back often. Enjoy!
ShopBop Black Friday Sale
5 years ago




I see that you are new! Congrats on getting your new blog up and going. It's addictive!
ReplyDeleteMy best deal this week (slim pickins) was at CVS by rolling my ECBs. $2.47 OOP, $105 saved - http://nickels-n-dimes.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-cvs-trip.html
Good luck with your venture...and...your wedding!
Becky
Nickels-n-Dimes
nickels-n-dimes(@)fuse(.)net
I like the name of your blog!
ReplyDeleteRebekah
rebekahdawn_ak@yahoo.com
Well, I guess I found some deals from other blogs honestly. And the Feed it Forward on Restaurant.com is awesome!
ReplyDelete-lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
I found some great deals on Amazon this week! Some toys are 70% off with free shipping!
ReplyDeleteSteph S.
ms0812@zoominternet.net
I got some great deals at CVS on Sunday. We got 20 Dove chocolate bars (on 2 different CVS cards) and then ended up being .50 each. These were great to throw in peoples gift bags. Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteKristen.Lee17@gmail.com
Found a great deal at Meijer this week with a $1 off kraft cheese coupon (had by the crackers) and Kraft cheese is on sale for $1.69 so .69 for a bag of cheese!!!! Thanks. chericehodges@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI found my best shopping deal at Amazon! I love that place I got great deals on toys and then I paid for them with gifcards I have collected all year long.
ReplyDeleteDeane
myfrugallifestyle@gmail.com
My best deals are always at CVS. By using coupons, ECBs, and their sales I awlays get great bargains!
ReplyDeletemar013coupons@gmail.com
oh and I subscribed via bloglines!
ReplyDeleteI found my best deals this week at Walgreens. My email address is in my blogger profile.
ReplyDelete