Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bridesmaid Dresses

Here are some adorable and affordable Bridesmaid Dresses from David's Bridal. Check out all the great dresses here. Spring will be here soon and short dresses are very in. Short dresses are perfect for day time weddings and semi-formal night time weddings. Most people choose long dresses for Saturday night weddings and Black-tie affairs.
All these dresses can easily be worn again. I would be VERY happy to wear any of these beautiful dresses as a bridesmaid. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of using the last one for my bridesmaids. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to find a dress to wear to a wedding! I have 5 this year that i am going to and I need a cheap dress!! haha any suggestions??

    ReplyDelete