Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tomorrow's Shopping Trip



I will be heading to the Mall tomorrow to pick up my FREE 1 0z. Energizing Lotion at Victoria's Secret. Print your coupon here. No purchase required. It says coupon is good until 3/2/09, but I am sure they are almost all gone- so hurry in. I'll let you know if I score tomorrow!



The winner of the Lauren Nicole Monogrammed Quilted Bag has been notified by email. I have not heard back from her yet- so she has one more day before a new winner will be chosen.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment