Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, February 26, 2009

How to make your wedding scrapbook even better!!


Did you know you can send a wedding invitation to The President?

Don't expect him to show, but how AWESOME would it be to get a letter back for your wedding scrapbook.

My fiance and I are big Obama fans and would be so happy if we did get a message back.

Here is where you should mail your invitation to:

Mr. President and Mrs. Obama
The White House
Greetings Office, Room 39
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20502

I would love to hear from anyone that has received a letter...Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. awesome. I have never heard of that before. I wish I was getting married again. I would love to see your letter once you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I am going to put this on my blog www.latinaonamission.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha what if they actually showed up?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is more information are provide. This post is a great resource for so many blog things. Thanks for the info. To get more information usa online pharmacy from online pharmacy store.

    ReplyDelete