Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, February 23, 2009

My Shopping Day

My first stop at the Mall was at Victoria's Secret. Check out the details here. They had a whole box left of the FREE lotions- YEA!! Hurry in and get yours.


Next I was on the hunt for some new shoes...I got this pairAnd this one...And this pair...
All for under $50. Charlotte Russe was having a great sale!!!The first two pairs were on sale for, BOGO for $10. The shoes were originally $25/each. So the first pair was $25, and the second was $10. The last pair I bought was on clearance for $9.99. I needed a new pair of black and brown. I love all my new shoes. Check out all the cute shoes at Charlotte Russe here.

After all this shopping, I had a late lunch at T.G.I. FRIDAYS with my friend and used the BOGO coupon here. What a great deal -it cost me $5 total with tax and tip!!

Have you found any great deals at the mall this week..let us all know..Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. those shoes are adorable! unfortunately i am on a self-induced spending freeze. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some new shoes too. I like them all, especially the 1st pair- good choices.

    ReplyDelete