Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Saturday, February 14, 2009

A super great week of deals

This week has been super busy. There have been great deals all around town.

Thursday night my fiance and I went to T.G.I FRIDAYS and used the BOGO FREE coupon here.
We even made HAPPY HOUR!! They had some great drink specials. We usually do not order drinks, but we both had crazy busy weeks and we figured we deserved a treat. Also to make the dinner better- they even gave us back our BOGO FREE coupon. I know I could have just printed it again, but now we saved paper. I did notice many other customers had the coupon as well. We both enjoyed our meals very much and most likely will stop back again before March 1st.

Now to my excellent Walgreens trip with my friend Sasha. My friend is very new to coupons, so I taught her a few things. Here is what I got.I first bought the Venus Spa Breeze Razor for $8.99- $2 coupon= $6.99+tax, and got back $6 in Register Rewards.

I used my $6 in register rewards to pay for my next purchase:

4 Progresso soups (I put them in the pantry already and didn't realize it until I posted the picture). The soups were 4/$5 (with in-ad coupon) and I used 2 $0.50/2 coupons= 4/$4= $1/soup.

The Scrubbing Bubbles Wipes were on sale 2/$5 and I used a $3/2 coupon. Then I will mail in the receipt and get $2 from the February EasySaver book.

My next transaction was the Gillette Fusion Power GAMER razor (I got the last one- YEA!!).

The razor was $8.99- $4 coupon= $4.99+tax, and got back $6 in register rewards.

And my last transaction:
The Revlon Creme Lip Gloss, $9.99- $2 coupon=$7.99. I also used the $6 register rewards from my last transaction=$1.99+tax!!

Wow- that was a lot to type. I hope you all got some great deals this week as well. Check out all the February Easy Saver deals this month here!

And now to the fun stuff...MACYS!
I have been looking for new clothes- especially some dresses. I got a great coupon in the mail last week for $10 off a $30 purchase (including sale merchandise). I love when MACY's has a sale. I ended up getting a shirt on sale for $9.99 and a black dress for $21.99. Can you believe that. The dress is by XOXO (originally $69). I got them both for under $25 with tax.

Have a great night and I'll let you know tomorrow how my VALENTINE'S DAY dinner at home goes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment