Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Babies R Us Coupon


I know many of my readers have children, so I thought I would pass on this coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase at Babies R Us.

I actually had a baby shower to go to this weekend and used this coupon to purchase a present off their baby registry. Print your coupon here and the coupon is good through 7/21/09.

Remember to enter my $25 gift card wedding registry giveaway from Macys going on now. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I have used this coupon in the past for a baby shower too- they have some great deals. I have another in a few weeks- Ill stock up now.

    ReplyDelete