Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sears $50 Father's Day Rebate



Still looking for the perfect Father's Day Gift for your Husband or Father? Well Sears has a Father's Day Apparel Rebate where you can receive $50 rewards cash towards your future $50 purchase of Men's Apparel when you buy $50 of Men's Jeans or Pants. Check out all the details here . I plan on stopping in this week to pick up some pants for my Father (and maybe a pair for my husband). The best part is you can even submit your Rebate on-line @ www.sears.com/rebate. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I am not a big Sears fan, but this deal will bring me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous deal. I will have to stop in tomorrow on my lunch break.

    Jen
    marlinsbball@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete