Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday's Wedding Tip #1

Well Brides to Be.....I am officially MARRIED now and would love to share all my great tips with you. I think a weekly tip will work best (Thanks to Tina's idea).

Tip #1- Make sure you set an exact time for your vendors to show up. Get it in writing. At my wedding- ALL my vendors showed up ahead of schedule and had their party faces on!!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    Great tip! I can't wait to hear the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having everyone show up on time is so important. It takes all the stress off- congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tip- It is so important to find great vendors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was the most nervous about the vendors. If one doesnt show, it makes for a very difficult night..Im so happy for you. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete