Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Friday!


Here is another segment of...How the Fight Got Started. If you missed last week's, check it out here!

I tried to talk my wife into buying a case of Miller Light for $14.95. Instead, she bought a jar of cold cream for $7.95. I told her the beer would make her look better at night than the cold cream. And that's how the fight started.


Have a wonderful day..Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. hahahah Loved it!

    Did you know dark beer was good for the hair- I just read it in Glamour magazine! Go figure...Hmmm that man was onto something ;)

    ReplyDelete