Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, June 29, 2009

Sweet Treat @ Target


I found a great deal @ Target tonight. They have mini Edy's ice cream tubs for $1.19. There is a Target coupon for $1 off Edy's ice cream. I am not sure if these are at all stores- but they are super cute and a great snack size. It is 1 serving size, so you don't feel bad eating the whole tub. I had the Vanilla Bean and my husband had Mint Chocolate Chip. So it cost us $0.19 for each ice cream.

My husband and I bought the ice cream and then were able to eat it in the snack bar area at Target. They had spoons there, so we did not make a mess in the car.

Print your Target coupon here. This coupon is good through 7/18/09 so you have many chances to use it. Enjoy!

1 comment: