Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Friday!


I am officially back from my Honeymoon. We had a wonderful time. I missed blogging, but enjoyed the outdoors and spending some quality time with my husband. Hope everyone had a wonderful week and HAPPY FRIDAY...Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. love your cake- Hope you had the MOST fabulous time

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Can you believe you are no longer "Soon to Be Mrs. K" but "Mrs. K"?! Must be an awesome feeling! Congrats and yum that cake looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cake too- what flavor? haha

    ReplyDelete