Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ADORABLE WEDDING SHOES


Don't you just love these " I DO" stickers for the bottom of your shoes? Well, I actually looked for these rhinestone stickers for my wedding and then found them at Michael's. I almost bought regular stickers for my bridal party, but then realized it might not stick well to their shoes. If you are looking for stickers for your wedding day shoes- head to Michael's crafts and there are always 40% off coupons in the paper. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen them at Micheals, but I'm definitely going to have to look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute- I saw them too. I think they were only $4.99!!

    ReplyDelete