Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Arby's FREE FOOD Wednesday


Doesn't this Roast Chicken Club Sandwich look great?

Well you can get it FREE today with any soft drink purchase. This means you can buy a $1 Value size drink and get this wonderful sandwich FREE.

I am heading there now with my husband...Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. nice deal- picked it up on the way home. cashier said she couldnt do it with a $1 drink, but i asked for a manager and they did it- thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Arby's I am so glad they are having deal though.

    Stopping by checking out your blog. I just started one and am looking at other sites to see how they are set up.

    I enjoyed visiting yours. This is a great program to know about.

    JDaniel4smom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete