Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday's Wedding Tip #9

Happy Thursday. Here is your wonderful wedding tip for the week:

Tip #9- Make sure you DANCE, DANCE, DANCE. It is your special day and you should be out on the dance floor all night long. Bring a second pair of shoes for the reception so you are more comfortable and can last on your feet. Make sure you check out these cute shoes from the other day. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I like the "i do" shoes and I danced all night at my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I changed into flats and was so much more comfortable. we danced all night long. My bridesmaids did the same. I would recommend everyone having the same shoes, b/c we took some pictures later on and my girls didn't match. It was ok- but a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete