Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Saturday, August 1, 2009

And the WINNER is...FAITH

With all the news lately on tanning beds, I am all for Spray Tanning. Here is a great article from MSN. I have been spray tanning for years and especially for my wedding. I used to go to the tanning salons to get spray tanned, but lately I have been buying it in store. I love the Neutrogena spray tan and Faith is the lucky winner of the July Surprise Monthly Giveaway. She will get 1 bottle of Spray Tan in her shade.

Faith- I just emailed you, please respond within 48 hours.

If you were not the lucky winner this month, you can pick up this great spray tan for under $10. I usually use about 2 cans a month- and it looks fabulous!!

Enjoy your weekend, and here's more details on how to win the Monthly Surprise Giveaway.

Stay tuned for a GREAT giveaway coming this week- you won't want to miss it...Enjoy!

1 comment: