Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, August 30, 2009

BOGO FREE CROCS


CROCS is having a BOGO sale on discontinued styles (summer collection). Living in Florida, I wear summer shoes all year long, especially flip flops.
I love these flip flops- They are on sale for $22.99 on the website- Order your Athens Flip Flops here!!

You can also use code "slx8797" and save another 25 percent off at checkout!! There is also FREE Ground Shipping on all orders. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I just ordered 4 pairs for under $50..

    These vshoes hold up great and all the kids will have new shoes for school now and I even get myself a free pair now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! Great deal!!! I love the little mary jane type crocs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very useful post shared by you.Thanks for providing such a valuable information with us. To get more information Best online Drugstore from buy cenforce.

    ReplyDelete