Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dockers Super Bowl Update


I mentioned yesterday about scoring a FREE Pair of Dockers during the Super Bowl. During the game tonight, when you see the "Men Without Pants" commercial, be among the first 2,010 to register here and you could win a pair of Men's soft khakis. They are giving away 2,010 pairs, so you'll want to have the website up in advance and ready to go. I hear it should be at the end of first quarter...Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. The website is really bogged down. I had forgotten about it and tried as soon as the commercial came on and couldn't get to their website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to get on and after I signed up, it said they will email me tomorrow to let me know if I am a winner.

    ReplyDelete