Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tropicana Juicy Rewards


When I bought my Orange Juice last week, I noticed new cartons that said "Juicy Rewards" . I just checked out the Tropicana website and took a look around. I signed up and got 1 extra point for taking a survey. My juice cartons gave me 3 points each.

Sign up before February 19, and you'll automatically get a FREE BONUS POINT – worth up to $5 in savings. This is valid for new registrants only.

If you haven't heard of Juicy Rewards it's a new program that lets you save points from specially marked Tropicana products to earn fantastic savings on fun stuff like massages, fitness gear, water parks, golf, museums and so much more. Read more and sign up here..Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment