Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday's Wedding Tip #36

I have a special treat for all my readers today. I was asked to write a guest post for my good friend Marcy over at The Frugal Kennedys. Check out my post over here and let her know you stopped by. Her blog is devoted to frugal living, shopping, coupons, freebies, product reviews & giveaways. Thanks Marcy for having me as a guest..Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. how fun. Cutting our guest list is the hardest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you so much for all of your support with The Frugal Kennedys! You did such a fantastic job!

    Can you believe that we've been blogging together for more than a year now? CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool w/ the guest post. Great tips- I forwarded it to my sister as she is just starting to plan her wedding for next year.

    ReplyDelete