Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Publix Weekly Deals and MIR

I did a quick Publix trip today and actually did better than I expected.

I had my Publix Italian Days Coupon for $5 off $30.

My goal was to spend $30 and I got my total to $31.47. Then all my coupons. My total came to $10.38!!

Here are a few of my highlights:

-2 Muir Glen Tomato Sauce- $0.89/each. Used a $1 manufacturer coupon here and the $1/2 Publix coupon

-Classico Pasta Sauce BOGO FREE: $2.67 and used $1/2 here.

-Wish-Bone Dressing BOGO FREE 16 oz bottle: $2.97, used $1.50/2 from the 1/3 Redplum

-Kozy Shack Pudding- BOGO FREE: $2.99

-Nestle Coffee-mate Non-Dairy Creamer BOGO FREE (Chilled, Original, Low-Fat, or Fat Free, 32 oz bottle, excluding flavored creamers): $2.45. Used (2) $1 off here.

-Progresso Bread Crumbs BOGO FREE 15 oz canister: $1.95- I found a Mail In Rebate Form right next to the shelf. So I will be mailing in my receipt for $1.95 back (So I got TWO FREE cans)

Keep an eye out for the Bread Crumbs Rebate form. It is good through 4/15/2010. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweet. I'm definitely going to have to look out for that rebate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got home from publix and I didnt see the rebate form. My store never posts stuff =(

    ReplyDelete