Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

e.l.f. Mini-Makeup Kit FREE w/ Purchase


For a limited time only, e.l.f. Cosmetics is one-uping their ongoing LOYAL promotion. Now, you will receive a special edition Mini-Makeup Kit in Red (a $15 value) with ANY purchase when you use code BMINE at checkout.

Since they have many items that are only $1 each and standard shipping is only $6.95, this is a GREAT deal!


The 27 Pc Mini Includes: 9 eyeshadow shades, 1 cream eyeshadow shade, 1 blush, 1 bronzer, 10 lip gloss shades, 1 brow powder, 1 eye liner pencil, 1 dual ended eyeshadow applicator and brush, 1 face brush and 1 lip brush. Offer expires 2/14/10...Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love e.l.f. I usually stock up when there is a sale and get items very cheap. This makeup kit looks so cute. I buy most of my eye makeup as I find it lasts just as long as the more expensive brands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried elf before. There website looks to have everything so cheap. I might have to buy some stuff.

    ReplyDelete