Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!


Today marks the unofficial end of summer. I will be out and about doing some grocery shopping trying to restock my pantry that had been slowing dwindling away. Hopefully, you are one of the lucky people who have the day off from work.


My stops include:
Albertsons- To get the weekly ad in store for the Buy One, Get TWO FREE Deals
Publix- To stock up and use my Albertson's coupons from my first stop
Target- There is a new batch of Target coupon here. There is a $1 off produce coupon- which makes for FREE produce.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment