Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Movie Review: To Rent or Not to Rent

This week I got "Killers" from the library. Not knowing what to expect, I just knew I wanted to see the movie since the stars are Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl. I was so happy when it showed up on my library list.

Jen (Katherine) and Spencer (Ashton) meet while in the South of France, and she thinks he is the perfect guy from the start. Spencer's past includes being a CIA assassin, which is what he was doing in France. He tries to tell her of his past, but she ends up passing out one night and he doesn't ever bring it up again. They end up married and very happy, until his past starts catching back up to him.

Spencer soon realizes there are people out after him as he thinks he didn't complete a mission. Jen is caught off guard one morning and sees who her husband used to be. Their neighbors start to turn on them as agents and everyone is after Spencer(and Jen). The movie is a little like Mr. and Mrs. Smith. It is a great date movie and my husband and I both enjoyed it. Tom Selleck stars as Jen's dad in the movie and his past is a shocker to all. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. i just saw this last night and really enjoyed. Better than I expected

    ReplyDelete