Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How to Stock Pile- My shopping trip

So yesterday I mentioned how my fridge was getting low and I knew I needed to re-stock. Well, after a full day of shopping yesterday, I had a successful mission.

My first stop was Albertsons- I just needed to pick up the weekly ad for the in-ad coupons.
Albertsons had Buy One Get TWO FREE on Meats with the coupon above. My Publix accepts these as competitor coupons. The meat prices are better at Publix and I enjoy their meat department. I did buy my husband a 24 pack of Bud light- as it was the best deal around town. I had a coupon for a FREE bag of pretzels when you buy Bud Light, and the box had a peelie for $3 off a 24pack of water with purchase (water was on sale for $3.99, with a $1 off special). So it worked out even better than I planned.

Next stop was Publix- I had my list in hand and knew exactly what I needed to get. This is the best way to save money, by planning ahead. I got chicken, steak and hot dogs with my Albertsons coupons. I got 3 packs of chicken, 3 packs of steaks, 4 packs of Hotdogs and 2 packs of Hotdog buns- All for under $12.

There is also a new $5 off the purchase of 5 Kraft dairy items coupon. I stocked up on cheese and sour cream as well at Publix.

Later in the day I stopped into Target and got FREE onions with my $1 off produce coupon. I was planning to use some other Target coupons- $2 off accessories, $10 off bath purchase, but my husband was with me and I didn't see any great deals right off hand.

Guess what we had for dinner last night? Steaks and potatoes(loaded with cheese and sour cream). The Albertsons coupons end today, so if you have an Albertsons near by-its time to stock up...Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

  1. great job, I need to do a big stock up soon as well. Wish we had an Albertsons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did the Albertsons near me close?? Now I know why b/c everyone got FREE meat..lol. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was telling my husband about your steak deal. We have an Albertsons about 30 minutes away, I will head there next time a deal like this is around. Enjoy your steaks.

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete