Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Snuggies $6.99


Have you been looking for your favorite team Snuggie? Well, CVS has a great deal this week on Varsity Snuggies. The coupon machine at CVS where you scan your Extra Care Card, is printing $3/1 Varsity Snuggie coupons. Last week I was getting $3 off Any "As Seen On TV" product. The CVS coupon is only valid for ONE DAY. There is a coupon on Coupons.com for $5 off Varsity Snuggies. Pair the $5 and $3 together for $8 off.

Varsity Snuggies are $14.99 this week -$8= $6.99!!!

*I bought a snuggie last holiday season for $8 and I thought that was a bargain- you can't go wrong for $6.99. These would make great holiday gifts too. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. mine printed at the machine today. And I had ECB to use up- so cost me $2.99 OOP!!

    ReplyDelete