Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Publix: Buy Theirs Get Ours FREE


This week Publix has another "Buy Theirs Get Ours FREE" Promo. If you buy the National Brand Product you will get the corresponding Publix brand for FREE. I usually do better on Buy One Get One FREE Deals(since I get to use TWO coupons), but this gives you a nice chance to try the Publix brand for FREE. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I like the BOGO for the coupons too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my store has great big signs. I enjoy the Publix brands just as much. If I dont have a coupon for something, I ll buy the publix brand. Its a good way to save money.

    ReplyDelete