Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
5 Tips for Healthy Eating
Here are some great Tips for Eating Healthy
1. Don't select menu items with words such as: creamed, fried, super-sized or battered DO Select menu items with words such as: Steamed, Grilled, Broiled or Roasted
2. Start your day with a healthy breakfast of oatmeal or a couple of slices of whole-wheat toast.
3. Buy fresh vegetables in season. They cost less and are likely to be at their peak of flavor.
4. Nuts are high in fat and calories. Eat them in smaller servings.
5. For dessert, have baked apples, pears or a fruit salad.