Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Walgreens & CVS deals this week


The deals are back this week at both CVS & Walgreens. Here is what I can get for FREE!! Make sure to check out the monthly deals as well at both stores in April.

At Walgreens:



Buy Chapstick 100% Naturals or True Shimmer Lip Balm or Butter, .15 oz. @ $1.99, get $1.99 Register Rewards
= FREE after Register Rewards

Softsoap Bodywash $3.99, Get RR for a FREE Softsoap Bodywash. You can also use the $1 off coupon that was in today's paper!! You can roll this deal over and over-I would suggest stocking up on Bodywash.



At CVS:

$1.99 Paas Easter Egg Coloring Kit, earns a $1.99 ECB (Limit 2) = FREE after ECB (Sunday & Monday Only) -Easter will be here in 2 weeks!

Rimmel Cosmetics, BOGO, FREE Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara from the ALL You Magazine. Check out my recent post. 2 FREE Mascara's after coupon.

Do you see anything else FREE this week? Let us know. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. 12 bucks per items?? that's nutso!

    my only gripe w/ Ann though (yes, we're on a first name basis) is the frequency she emails me. a little too frequently for my tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't beat free bodywash! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my two mascaras today!! Thanks for letting me know and I do love that ALL YOU Mag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got a mascara and a liner FREE!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My store was out of body wash- but they had Skintimate shaving gel on sale FREE after RR. Take a look and let your readers know- I'm going to another store tomorrow to see if they have it too. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete