Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, March 20, 2009

T.G.I. Fridays 1 Cent Appetizer & $1 Entree


Do you have your Give Me More Stripes card from T.G.I. Fridays? Well if you do and you registered with your email then you will find TWO great coupons in your inbox.

Here are what the coupons are for:

1 cent appetizer at the bar when you purchase any beverage.

and

$1 dollar entree with purchase of any another entree.

The coupons are valid 3/20/09 through 4/30/09.

I think you do need your Give Me More Stripes card to get these GREAT offers- so I would suggest signing up ASAP. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I think I know where my husband and I will be eating dinner tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate at FRIDAYS tonight with my friend. Cost us $5 for two of us. 2 drinks and 2 appetizers. You don't need your Give Me More Stripes card to get the deal!!

    ReplyDelete