Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, April 23, 2009

CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC by Sophie Kinsella




MY favorite book ever(and movie)!! If you have had the chance to read this fun AMAZING book- sign up a friend so they can share in the fun. Sign up for a FREE copy from Random House. If you haven't read it yet- you can sign yourself up instead!! Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome- I just signed up and sent a copy to my sister. Loved the book too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read it- I just signed up!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sent one to my mom. This would make a great Mother's Day gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks- never saw an offer like this before. Hope I get it. Is there a limit??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tried to sign up and they are out of copies!

    ReplyDelete