Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, April 13, 2009

CVS deals 4/12-4/18

I scored some great deals at CVS:

Buy 1 Colgate Enamel Protect, Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste at $3.99, Get $3.99 ECBs -Limit is 2
Used (2) $1 off printable coupons= FREE plus overage after coupons and ECBS

Buy $15 worth of select Garnier products, Get $5 ECBs

I got 3 Garnier face scrubs for $5 each. I used (3) $2 off coupons= $15-$6=$9-$5ECBS back= $4 for 2 face scrubs

2 Kellogg's Cereals(Corn Flakes)-on sale for $2 each

Used (2) $1/1 coupon from the 4/5 RedPlum insert= $1 each

CVS Batteries BOGO FREE- $6.49 for a 12 pack= $6.49 for 24 AA batteries

CoverGirl eyeliners were on sale BOGO 50% off. The first one was $3, and the second was $1.50.
Used (2) $1/1 coupons from the 4/5 P&G insert



I wanted to get this deal: Buy 1 Softsoap Scrub Body Wash at $4.99, Get $4.99 ECBs, but they were out! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I like the Corn Flakes deal- I will need to stock up- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great run! If you find CVS is out of the free-after-ECB stuff like the body wash, ask them what day of the week their truck comes. In my area, it comes Tuesday night, so I know to head over there Wednesday afternoon when they have restocked the shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My store has so many clearance products- like the Cover Girl. It seems like they are getting rid of so much- having my coupons handy- I have scored such great deals. Keep a look out!

    ReplyDelete