Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wedding Hair Do's

Finding the right wedding hairstyle is very difficult. Here are some styles I like on weddingchannel.com.





Updo with Curled Ends and Side Swept Bangs


Updo, Swept Up with Barrettes and Veil

Have you found any other great websites for wedding hairstyles? I would love to know.Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. The knot has some great do's too. Brides.com also! good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the updo with curled ends- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo i REALLY like that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those styles! When my ex and I married, we eloped and I had to get my hair done by a stylist in the Dominican Republic. Needless to say I ended up washing and doing it myself- Too bad she didn't know how to do these styles LOL

    ReplyDelete