Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Publix deals extended

When you open your newspapers this morning, you wont find a new Publix ad. The Ad's usually run Thursday-Wednesday, but this week the deals are extended from last Thursday through this Monday. Publix will be closed on Easter Sunday. New sales will start next Monday. Just wanted to pass along the friendly reminder- Have a wonderful Thursday..Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know- I am heading there now. I am going to look for the Buy Theirs deals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got all 3 deals today!! Yea- I was so happy and my husband was very pleased too.

    ReplyDelete