Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday's Healthy Tip


Shape.com has a wonderful tool to help you plan a healthy meal and satisfy your cravings. You can enter key words and select recipe options. You can search by main ingredients or even by season.


I got 66 search results when I typed in "chicken" and "summer".

I think I am going to make the Sweet 'n Sour Chicken with Pasta this week. Hopefully I can get a good deal on chicken. Find the recipe finder tool here...Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. great find. I was always looking for a good site to try out diff. ingredients- good way to use up my stock pile.

    ReplyDelete