Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday's Healthy Tip


Happy Monday. This weeks healthy tip is to take control of what you eat.

I was at a friends this weekend and her food was so good, my husband and I ate so much. I realized after, I didn't need to eat so much, but it was in front of me so I did.

What you eat is one of the things you have total control over. If you are full, stop eating. If you are out at a restaurant, take home half your meal and you have dinner now for two nights (what a great way to budget as well). Restaurants and other people cook with more butter than you probably want to know, so if it tastes really good, you know why. Take control of what you eat this week and your body will thank you for it..Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment