Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bridal Magazines

Where can you go to read Bridal Magazines for FREE and have a fun afternoon?



You guessed it- Barnes and Nobles!!!
Look at all those magazines...The Bridal selection is great at my local store. I used to go all the time and read the new bridal magazines and would just buy the one or two that had pictures I needed. For example, a hairstyle or floral arrangement that I just loved and had to have the picture to show my hair dresser.
They have a nice area of benches and even a cafe at my store. I could sit for hours. It's also a great place to meet a friend and relax for hours...Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I do this often! I can't stand spending that crazy amount on a magazine. Funny thing is before I was engaged I would, but now that I'm engaged and we're paying for the wedding on our own I just browse through them! If I see a website or something I like i'll jot it down a sheet of paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to the bookstores. My best friend and I are both engages and we can sit for hours=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to sit at barnes and nobles for hours to study and just started going for fun. Nice bridal collection.

    ReplyDelete