Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wedding Card Box



Add ImageNow a days, you see wedding card boxes for the bride and groom. It is a great way for the bride and groom to keep their envelope gifts organized and safe. You can easily make your own box. Think of getting a nice white box and cutting a whole in the top and decorate the outside of the box with pictures. Creativity on a budget..Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. great idea. I think I am going to make my own and decorate with my wedding colors- spray painting the box would look good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made our own as well last year and it looked more expensive than the ones in the store.

    ReplyDelete