Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, November 19, 2010

Jessica Simpson's Engagement Ring


Jessica Simpson showed off Neil Lane engagement ring at Dillard's department store in Kansas City on Saturday as she was promoting her clothing line. She got engaged last week to Eric Johnson, her boyfriend of 5 months. He proposed with a three-stone ring that features a central ruby flanked by two diamonds.

See the full article from People here.

What do you think of her engagement after only a few months and right after Nick got engaged.

I am not a big fan of the ring, I would love to hear your opinions..Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan either. But then again, I really don't like gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont see her lasting that long with Eric. Nick was a much better choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the ring design. just saw it in a magazine. her and nick will probably get married same weekend..lol

    missy

    ReplyDelete