Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, November 26, 2010

Congratulations!

Donna is the winner of the $25 Macy's gift card for sharing her engagement story. I am so happy so many of you shared your stories.

Donna wrote:
We went out for a regular date night dinner in the city. I went to the restroom after dinner and thought we were leaving after. When I got back to the table there was a dessert plate with all different desserts and two fortune cookies. He asked me to open our fortunes and it said "MARRY ME". Our family was in the next room hiding out. It was the best day ever.

We posted pictures on Facebook the next day. I did call my closest friends to share my good news. We sent out Save the Dates and are getting married in April.


Wow- I love the fortune cookie touch! Social networking has really changed the way we share information. My husband and I sent an email out after we got engaged to share with our closest friends and family. I loved all your magical engagement moments and I read each one. I'll be sharing more of them next month with you- as I had over 75 responses. Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment