Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dyeables-Make the Perfect Wedding Shoe Color

Are you still searching for your perfect wedding shoe and having trouble finding your "Color". Then think about dyeables. You can turn any shoe into the perfect color. I stuck with the traditional white shoe, but when I think back I wish I dyed my shoes to match my wedding colors.
Check out all the dyeables here. They have some really cute styles these days that are dyeables. The average cost to dye shoes is $10-$20, but call around and find the best deal. Happy shoe shopping...Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I like the last pair shown. My colors are purple and green, not sure if I am going to dye mine.

    ReplyDelete