Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday's Healthy Tip


Jumping rope for exercise is a great exercise for your body. It works your calves, arms and shoulders. It also helps you with balancing and burns calories. So grab that old jump rope out from the garage and start working out..Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm back to work after having baby and am struggling to find time to work out. This would be quick and a great workout!! My toddler could 'work-out' with me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to start doing this a few times a week- since it gets dark early now it is hard to walk around the block at night.

    ReplyDelete