Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Applebee's Deals

Heading out for "Date Night' tonight? Stop into Applebee's for a great healthy meal that won't hurt your wallet. I enjoy my Saturday night "Date Nights" with my husband. Tonight we will be heading to Applebee's as I have a $20 Rewards Card to use from the holidays!

Applesbee's is still running there 2 for $20 deal, as well as now offering meals under 550 calories. They all look so yummy and they are about $10/each. Here are a few to get your taste buds going:

Check out all the great Under 550 Calories Dishes Here.

Here is more info on the 2 for $20 deal. You get one appetizer and two entrees. There are so many choices- I wonder what I'll get tonight..Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment